Day in The Life of a Gray Day in The Life of a Gray

Nice but..

it was pretty nice, except the whole thing pretty much had the feel of a trailer, rather then a story. i think its because of the music and the fade-in/fade-out text blocks. also i think you could put a little more effort into your drawings.

Sgt-DoberMan responds:

Thanks, I'm aware that some of the graphics are balls, but then I seriously suck with a mouse, working on it though.

Operation Belwood Operation Belwood

pretty decent

it started off allright, but the ending just didnt do it for me. the animations at the end seemed a bit sloppy. it just lacked that "finishing touch". other then that, great job

Light Sabers Fight X Light Sabers Fight X

too much of them

there are too much of these movies out there, plus much better ones. the "omg wtf im using the force" thingy was so poor it made me laugh.

Len - ep. 1 - part 2/2 Len - ep. 1 - part 2/2

Good show

very nice allthough indeed the sound is a bit poor. are you sure you made this in flash, because it kinda looks like a cartoon/movie file exported into flash. other then that keep it up

RonaldRaven responds:

yeah, it was originally made in Flash, but since we weren't originally going to put it on the web, we edited and added music in a video editor so we could put it optimize it for DVD viewing. for NG, I reimported the video and compressed it in flash. I'll try not to do that next time, and we will be working out the audio problems for the future. glad you liked it, though.

Lightsaber Fight Lightsaber Fight

Nice

i love lightsaber fights, and the quality of this one was pretty good. i take it you did some sort of stage fighting class? the only thing i would edit is maybe an intro movie (starwars style) and edit the ending. the walking away just doesnt quite cut it.

Transitions (Star Wars) Transitions (Star Wars)

Nice

a good looking trailer, ill be looking forward to seeing more. however, each starwars thing should always start with Starwars logo->story->space->planet->spaceship. :p but ill forgive you since this is only a trailer. i especially liked the "go empire!" thing. keep it up, you might make it in my favorites, and we know you really really really want that ;)

Brand-new-hero responds:

dont worry buddy it does - not the scrolling text tho, it'll have the episode name after the star wars sign, but remmeber in the trailer when u see the sign go bakwards from the screen? thats the beginning its just i didnt wanna give away what it was at the beginning of the trailer. an hell yea i wanan b in your favourites! v flattering ppl consider me a fav so yea!

Days in Dibburville Days in Dibburville

okay, humm..

i guess it was kinda funny with the random jokes, but the quality of the drawings and the sound was ... annoying, so i didnt laugh as much as i should. but a decent attempt

Samurai Champloo Short Samurai Champloo Short

nice attempt

ive never see nsamurai champloo, so i dont know if the music you used came from that show. but the music didnt have that samurai feel to it, so i would change that. also your animation style is different in different parts of the movie. you start off pretty choppy, and it becomes great during the fight where he strikes 3 guys. but then he walks away, and the sound and animation on that just doesnt do it for me. other then that, nice drawings and keep it up

Alone In My Room Alone In My Room

too long!

i kinda see where you are going with this. its supposed to be funny, but the dance moves are just too repetitive to keep being funny. also you shouldnt have put in the entire song. a second or 20 would be enough. and try adding some more facial expressions and gay dance moves to crank up the "funny" level. keep flashing! (like i say to all the girls as well ;) )

Projective Detective ep2 Projective Detective ep2

very nice

very funny! i like random jokes, allthough i feel there are a bit toomany in this one. it seemed to slow the story line down a bit too much. other then that great work!

ayegowj responds:

I heard that a lot, about the slow down, we'll try to pace the stroy next
time.