Grave 3 Grave 3

wow

that other guy was a complete whiner. i know how hard it is to code stuff like this and i think you did a great job! its true, the graphics couldve been done better, but the overal atmosphere of the game was pretty good! 4/5 for me! keep going!

Nuclear Missle Nuclear Missle

Eh?

why post this? if you could actually kill stuff with the missle it might be fun but this is just pointless. you cant even hit anything. is it a demo for a game youll be releasing soon or something?

coolroy responds:

nope, I was just thinking of that (and scripting it...) in the morning cuz I never saw this type of things.
You can call it a test.
If you'll check out my games you'll see that I'm scripting sirious things for big games...

Save the Rhinos Save the Rhinos

fair enough

it was kinda okay, a bit too easy though. also the score thing wasnt working and i hated the fact that if you didnt click in the center of the poachers you could kill a rhino. the southpark sounds where kinda funny though and i liked the animation ripping off their heads. oh, and try to add a crosshair or something.

Custom Hero - Basic 2 Custom Hero - Basic 2

very good!

it looks excellent, i think i even like the graphics much better then those of your screenshots of the "full game". cant wait to see what the full game would be like though. keep flashing!

Tucan: Pac-can! Tucan: Pac-can!

Decent but needs tweaking

it looks quite good, the music gives it a nice atmosphere, but its sometimes a bit too hard to go around corners. try to fix that and you got yourself a finished game.

Metal Slug Rampage 3 Metal Slug Rampage 3

good one

good one there. it really captured the essence of metal slug. i like playing these old games. allthough you seem to be unable to die while in an animation such as shooting or jumping.

U-TWIIN Ch2 Act1 U-TWIIN Ch2 Act1

its... a comic

well its a comic. not a funny one. basicly a really old joke.
not much flashwork used, but the author warned me about it. so why am i mentioning this? i dont know.!

Mouse Avoider Tut Mouse Avoider Tut

Pointless

if i want to learn how to do that ill google for it. no point in placing flash tutorials on this site IMO

Field Command Field Command

Nice job

pretty nicely done, allthough you should probably add a "mute music" button because the music is very annoying. anyways, keep up the good work