Day in The Life of a Gray Day in The Life of a Gray

Nice but..

it was pretty nice, except the whole thing pretty much had the feel of a trailer, rather then a story. i think its because of the music and the fade-in/fade-out text blocks. also i think you could put a little more effort into your drawings.

Sgt-DoberMan responds:

Thanks, I'm aware that some of the graphics are balls, but then I seriously suck with a mouse, working on it though.

Operation Belwood Operation Belwood

pretty decent

it started off allright, but the ending just didnt do it for me. the animations at the end seemed a bit sloppy. it just lacked that "finishing touch". other then that, great job

Light Sabers Fight X Light Sabers Fight X

too much of them

there are too much of these movies out there, plus much better ones. the "omg wtf im using the force" thingy was so poor it made me laugh.

Grave 3 Grave 3

wow

that other guy was a complete whiner. i know how hard it is to code stuff like this and i think you did a great job! its true, the graphics couldve been done better, but the overal atmosphere of the game was pretty good! 4/5 for me! keep going!

Nuclear Missle Nuclear Missle

Eh?

why post this? if you could actually kill stuff with the missle it might be fun but this is just pointless. you cant even hit anything. is it a demo for a game youll be releasing soon or something?

coolroy responds:

nope, I was just thinking of that (and scripting it...) in the morning cuz I never saw this type of things.
You can call it a test.
If you'll check out my games you'll see that I'm scripting sirious things for big games...

Save the Rhinos Save the Rhinos

fair enough

it was kinda okay, a bit too easy though. also the score thing wasnt working and i hated the fact that if you didnt click in the center of the poachers you could kill a rhino. the southpark sounds where kinda funny though and i liked the animation ripping off their heads. oh, and try to add a crosshair or something.